Premier Starbella yarn can be used in multiple ways. Use Starbella as it comes from the ball in tape form, or open up and knit or crochet with the loops across the top. Fun and bright—perfect for scarves or shawls! One skein can make one scarf, or if you want it longer, just add another skein. Starbella yarn makes creating ruffles a breeze. Imported.
- 100% Acrylic.
- 3.5 oz/100 g, 33 yds/30m.
- #6 Super Bulky Weight.
- Hand wash. Lay flat to dry.
- Crochet gauge, H-8 (5mm) hook: 15 sc & 19 rows = 4” (10.2cm).
- Knit gauge in st st, US 6 (4mm) needles: 19 sts & 26 rows = 4” (10.2cm).
* price includes currency conversion and 10% processing and currency adjustment